Allsteel Processing’s new Plasma and Machining centre allows us to Cut, Bevel, Drill, Tap, Countersink & Machine Mild Steel, Stainless and Aluminium to a high quality finish. Allsteel Processing can offer small to high production runs to suit your needs, which in turn will save you time and money.
We can also offer Stitch Cut beams, Base Plates, Cleats etc for the Construction Industry.
- 3000 wide x 9600 long Cutting Bed
- PLASMA Up to 80mm (mild steel)
- PLASMA Up to 60mm (stainless)
- PLASMA Up to 80mm (aluminium)
- OXY 150mm +
- Complete with a 24 bit tool changer which allows for CNC Drilling (up to 50mm), Tapping(up to 24mm) & Counter Boring(up to 127mm)
Our various software enables us to program & nest parts with minimal wastage. It also allows us to program a wide variety of transitions, such as lobster backs, square to rounds, cones, branches and elbows to name a few.
Allsteel Processing work closely with Engineers / Designers to achieve complete Fabrication Solutions that encompass a wide variety of Design issues, some of which cover the following industries.
- Medical Waste
- Materials Handling
All works vary in size and value, and we work closely with all our Clients, Design Engineers, Contractors, Builders & other Manufacturers to achieve a successful result.
Design & Build work is another service we offer to customers who are looking for a one stop shop.
Allsteel Processing specialises in the Fabrication of Hoppers,Tanks, Support Structures, Mining Bases, Structural Steel and miscellaneous jobbing for the Steel Industry. We can assist you with a multitude of jobs.
Allsteel Processing are able to Guillotine materials such as Mild Steel, Stainless , Aluminium, Copper & Brass.
NC programmable guillotines enable us to save you time and money, with fast, accurate & reliable service.
- Up to 6mm thick x 4100 long
- Up to 10mm thick x 3000 long (Refer to PLASMA outside of these capacities.)
- Small & large production runs
- 24 hour leadtimes if required (subject to volume)
- Tolerances to +/- .5mm
We handle various materials from Mild Steel and Stainless through to Aluminium & Brass.
Products formed include customised channels & angles, stair treads, automotive parts, structural brackets to name just a few.
- 250 tonnes x 4300 long
- Consistent & accurate degree of forming.
- Small & Large production runs
- Angles & Flats
- RHS + SHS
- Squares & Rounds
- Channels, UB’s & UC’
- C.A.D., FASTCAM, DEVELOPMENTS
- Zinc Plating
- Powder Coating
Allsteel Processing can offer Design & Finishing services to meet customer requirements.
This enables us to take your project from design right through to the finished product.